January 2005 to June 2008
Involved in many aspects of the school administration including AISI development, technology implementation initiatives, Education Plan & Annual Education Results Report (AERR), Instructional resources budgeting, Policy design and implementation, Establishing community partnerships, Facilitating meetings, presentations, professional development sessions and assemblies.
- Developed a mentorship program for new teachers to Westmount Charter School as well as student teachers. Additionally, partnerships were established between experienced and new teaching staff to foster a community of growth and collaboration.
- Facilitated the Professional Development 5 year program with all staff. Each year a cohort worked through their professional development in a collegial and continuous way to set their own, individual 5 year strategic plan.
- Designed and implemented staff supervision, evaluation and hiring protocols that were focused on the process of teacher professional development.
- Lead the development of the Human Condition Program. Working with a team of five others, this included creating and designing three Alberta Education Approved high school credit courses, a volunteer program and diverse international field trip opportunities.
- Developed and coordinated the implementation of the Advanced Placement program at Westmount Charter School.